The Skier Controlled Tow Boat.

If you ever want to go water skiing but nobody else will drive the boat for you (or if you just don't have any friends) this will solve all your problems!

" The nearly 8'-long boat has a three-cylinder, two-stroke 70 horsepower engine with jet pump and axial flow propulsion, generating speeds up to 40 MPH and creating wakes for jumps and other tricks. The jet propulsion engine is safer than propeller-powered crafts and provides superior acceleration and quicker planing--the time required to bring the skier and vessel level with the water surface. "



SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment